The Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to once again be hosting Dancing with the Stars: Dubuque Style!
In the 11 years since its inception, Dancing with the Stars: Dubuque Style has raised more than 2 million dollars for more than 80 local nonprofits. Dancing with the Stars: Dubuque Style targets a community-wide audience to highlight, educate and create awareness of the role nonprofits play in our community.
- Tina Wagner, of Tri-State Occupational Health, dancing for Avery Foundation.
- Jennifer Mond, of Platinum Supplemental Insurance, dancing for Grand Opera House.
- Rylynn McQuillen, of Fig Leaf, dancing for Make-A-Wish.
- Kristina Castaneda, of Dubuque Community Schools, dancing for Mindful Minutes for Schools.
- Pati Gallogly, dancing for Mary’s Inn Maternity Home.
- Nicole Breitbach, of Black Hills Energy, dancing for Riverview Center.
- Brock Renbarger, of MidWestOne Bank, dancing for Junior Achievement of the Heartland.
- Jeff Hefel, of Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors, dancing for 100+ Men Who Care.
- Darin Harmon, of Kintzinger, Harmon, Konrardy, PLC, dancing for St. Mark Youth Enrichment.
- Brett Shaw, of John Deere Dubuque Works, dancing for Opening Doors/Project lifeSTYLE.